Hello Friends of Laughingbird Software and Animaytor
I would like to get an Animaytor Business license,but I would like to clarify some doubts.
These are my doubts:
1. The Price of the License to use Animaytor Business,Is $ 55 a single price for a lifetime?
2. In addition to the $ 55 value I have to pay some morething?
3. Will the Product have new versions?
4. In the case of new versions will I be entitled to them?
5. If a new version of the product is released asmy previous license?
6. Will there be new scenarios, bakgrouds and characters for the product?
7. If you have new scenarios, bakgrouds and characters I can buyto integrate the version I already have?
8. Is the product in English language?
9. Will there be a translation into Portuguese, Brazil?
Those are my doubts. I await the return with the informationrequested.
Regards,Reinaldo CamachoE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello Reinaldo!Nice to hear from you.
I am not the creator of "Animaytor" - I only mentioned it was a good product
But I use it and I am having fun with it all.
You should copy and paste your questions and send them here instead:http://support.animaytor.com/support/home
I can answer a few of your questions however.
Yes, the $55 is one time. there are not subscription prices. Just pay once.And, when they update the software - YOU will be updated automatically. So yes, when they update to new version, you'll get the new version
and - I don't know this for sure, but if you type your text in Portuguese, you can. (the buttons and menu items are in English.
I hope this helps.
But you should copy and paste your questions to their support page Reinaldo
Let me know if this helps
- Marc SylvesterLaughingbird Softwarehttps://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com
Come join our Facebook groups and say hi!Laughingbird Software: https://www.facebook.com/groups/laughingbirdsoftware/The Web Graphics Creator: https://www.facebook.com/groups/webgraphicscreator
Responses will be marked with *** (prices vary time to time, I see it as $57 as of this writing)1. The Price of the License to use Animaytor Business,
Is $ 55 a single price for a lifetime?***$57 is a one time fee for Business, it will be for lifetime
2. In addition to the $ 55 value I have to pay some more
thing?***$57 is only for Business License, you will need to pay extra for license upgrades, which in turn activates some functions like second state, Super HD export and etc.
3. Will the Product have new versions?***Not sure what you mean about "new versions" but if you mean upgrade, they regularly do upgrades just dont know how often.
4. In the case of new versions will I be entitled to them?***As I noticed, updates are for everyone, however, the updates are for bugs, new functions, updates, etc. for the same level of your license, it does not upgrade you to the next level.
5. If a new version of the product is released as
my previous license?***Your license is as is basis, even if the software upgrades, meaning: if you were on business license, you will still be on business license. It is their option to add more function for business but I am not sure of that. The upgrades are automatic and a popup provides you an option to download and upgrade or do it later. After the upgrade, you just use the software as it is.
6. Will there be new scenarios, bakgrouds and characters for the product?***The software has an option to download from the "Cloud" but not that many, these are additional fonts/background/music/elements. I am not sure if you can consider them upgrade or freebies. It also had the option to import local files you already own. Upgrading to the next level of license will give you access to more assets.
7. If you have new scenarios, bakgrouds and characters I can buy
to integrate the version I already have?***Not sure if you are referring to Animaytor or LB, but for Animaytor, new/additional assets are only acquired from upgrading licenses or, if you have your own, you can use the import function if you need to add to your library.
8. Is the product in English language?***Looks to me for English only, I tinkered around with the files and seen there is language support but there is no enable function on the software to select language... so I guess English for now
9. Will there be a translation into Portuguese, Brazil?***See response Number 8I am not affiliated with Animaytor so I can only respond to what I know by playing with it. Should you decide to buy, please make sure you go through Marc's linkhttps://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/animaytor-explainer-video-creator/or directly viahttps://jvz3.com/c/21405/327876
You can refer to this link for upgrade options but only after you clicked through Marc's link (above) so click gets recorded:https://animaytor.com/upgrade/
Hope this helps.Paul